Since this is typically the most difficult time of the school year, it is important that you plan for fun activities. This is also the time of year that is difficult for students since the excitement of the new school year may have worn off and there is a lot of work happening in the classroom. Ensure that you are planning engaging lessons that remind you and the students that learning can be fun. Be sure to take care of yourself and plan time to do activities you find rejuvenating.
Schedule, Job Duties, and Expectations
- Start talking to your manager about your performance review and appraisal.
- Do a mental health status check on your campus students and staff.
- Take time for yourself and enjoy time with family and friends.
- Continue on your year one journey with these activities in December and January.
Get to Know More About RRISD
- Watch this video on the Deep Dive Into Our Leadership Values (19 min. 40 sec.). Having a strong understanding of the detailed version of the RRISD Leadership Values is crucial for your own development.
- Attend or watch the RRISD Board Meetings.