Welcome to the RRISD Team!
Whether your role is new to you or whether you are new to Round Rock ISD, there is much to learn. Our Onboarding Framework will help you transition more successfully by avoiding the pitfalls that derail so many professionals going through the change. Whether your direct supervisor is a campus principal or whether you are directly supervised by an administrator at Central Office, you will be working with both kinds of leaders and at times perhaps in both settings. Your position is a vital bridge between both worlds, and our helping you navigate your new role is critical.
Before You Arrive
See information on things Before You Arrive that are useful in the earliest days. Find out more about your New Hire Orientation Session here.
Important Things to Review
Questions? Contact us!
If You Are New to RRISD, Get to Know More About Your New Organization
- Follow RRISD Twitter, where the students, employees, and the community learn real-time information about the district.
- Learn more about RRISD’s Strategic Plan.
- Browse the Superintendent’s Friday Focus notes. He sends these out every Friday.
- Learn about our culture of how we believe in building leadership in all members of our RRISD Family.
- Watch this video on the Deep Dive Into Our Leadership Values (19 min. 40 sec.). Having a strong understanding of the detailed version of the RRISD Leadership Values is not only crucial for your own development, but also in your work developing others.
- Attend or watch the RRISD Board Meetings.
- Curious about the history of RRISD? Browse the Round Rock ISD History site.
- Learn more about the Round Rock ISD Partners in Education Foundation.
- Learn more about the Round Rock ISD Council of PTAs.