Welcome to the RRISD Team!
Whether you are only new to your role or whether you are also new to Round Rock ISD, there is much to learn. This Onboarding Guide will help you transition more successfully by avoiding the pitfalls that can commonly derail employees going through the change.
Before You Arrive
See information on things Before You Arrive that are useful in the earliest days. Find out more about your New Hire Orientation Session here.
Central Admin. Directory (IF you will be working in Central Administration, a Central Admin. Directory will be found on your Computer Desktop and is searchable and sortable. It also contains staff pictures that will help you get to know everyone.)
If You Are New to RRISD, Get to Know More About Your New Organization
- Follow RRISD Twitter, where the students, employees, and the community learn real-time information about the district.
- Learn more about RRISD’s Strategic Plan.
- Browse the Superintendent’s Friday Focus notes. He sends these out every Friday.
- Learn about our culture of how we believe in building leadership in all members of our RRISD Family.
- Watch this video on the Deep Dive Into Our Leadership Values (19 min. 40 sec.). Having a strong understanding of the detailed version of the RRISD Leadership Values is not only crucial for your own development, but also in your work developing others.
- Find out more about RRISD Board Meetings.
- Curious about the history of RRISD? Browse the Round Rock ISD History site.
- Learn more about the Round Rock ISD Partners in Education Foundation.
- Learn more about the Round Rock ISD Council of PTAs.