Now it is time to get started! This is an exciting time for you and us as we welcome you into our family. We want to ensure that you have a successful first year with RRISD. We have developed this guide to assist in your new role. It contains useful information for all RRISD teachers.
Schedule, Job Duties, and Expectations
- Dialog with your manager to clarify job expectations and role responsibilities.
- Ask for contextual and historical information about your campus goals and strategic direction.
- Complete any required trainings, if necessary, and register on Eduphoria! (Log in Required).
- Get a tour of your campus, if you haven’t already done so.
- Meet others on your campus, as well as people that you’ll work closely with in other departments.
Get to Know More About RRISD
- Familiarize yourself with the RRISD Organizational Chart.
- Follow RRISD Twitter, where the students, employees, and the community learn real-time information about the district.
- Begin to learn about our culture of building leadership in all members of our RRISD Family.
- Learn more about RRISD’s Strategic Plan.