Our One Family Culture
“In Round Rock ISD, we are a family, and family takes care of each other. Learning communities allow us to further personalize support to campuses and build stronger connections.”
– Dr. Steve Flores, Superintendent of Schools
As a new member of the Round Rock ISD Family, you have an entire team dedicated to supporting your success within your first year at Round Rock ISD and beyond.
The Human Resource Services Department, in partnership with your supervisor, strives to facilitate your transition through the Round Rock ISD onboarding experience.
What do I need to bring?
- Social Security Card
- Valid Picture ID
- Voided Check (for Direct Deposit)
- Transcripts/HS Diplomas (must be received by HR to confirm your employment with the district.)
- Official Service Records (optional, but recommended if you have them available)
New Employee Orientation
Join the Human Resource Services team at New Employee Orientation to jump-start your career with Round Rock ISD! As part of the New Hire process, new employees will be scheduled to attend Orientation once their data has been entered into the employee database.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Online Resources for employees
- Board Policy
- Payroll & Leave
- Appraisal Systems
- Information Technology
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Risk Management
- Mandatory Training